I think the biggest turn on is knowing you turned someone else on.
we think we’re made of numbers. percentages on tests, pounds on a scale, likes on a photo, price tags on clothes. but we’re not. we are made of love and happiness and they way we laugh. we’re made of good memories and late nights and past-curfews. we have more substance than numbers.
this post is really important
"Please waste your time on me."-Six Word Story (via codyduong)
I Was Planning on Doing My Homework on Friday But I Waited Until Sunday and Now I’m Really Stressed Out and Overwhelmed But I Still Haven’t Learned My Lesson, a thrilling autobiography
"I’m losing sleep,
I’m losing friends,
I’ve got a love hate love with the city I’m in.
I’ll count the hours,
Having just one wish
If I’m doing fine,
There’s no point to this”
Touchè Àmore - Honest Sleep
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
is this even a kid show